SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10
October 14 – November 24
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 2PM
SEAT DRAW STARTS AT 3:45PM
-Seat Draw will start @ 3:45pm.
-Starting with the highest hour’s qualifier each player will draw a seat assignment until all 36 seats are full.
-After all seats are full an alternate list will be made to fill each new vacant seat.
-Rebuys will go to the end of the alternate list.
-Eligibility will be based entirely on hours played during qualification period
-Players will qualify to play in the tournament based on the number of hours of live poker play in the Pines Poker Room from Saturday, October 14th, 2023 through Sunday, November 24th, 2023.
-The players with the highest total number of hours of live play during the qualifying time period will be eligible to play.
-A minimum of 30 hours are required to qualify.
-Players may earn double hours (2x hours) on Thursdays and (3x hours) on Sundays during the qualification period.
-Players will receive $10,000 in tournament chips.
-Optional $10 Dealer Special receive an additional $5,000 in chips.
-Players that hit 50 plus hours during the qualifying period will receive an additional $5,000 in chips at the start of the tournament.
-There will be an option for player to purchase unlimited Entry’s at $50 each. Each re-buy is worth $10,000 in chips. ($40 Prize pool and $10 to the dealer) until the end of the first break.
-There will be an option for players to purchase an add-on at the 1st break for $50 that will give $10,000 worth of tournament chips. This will only be available at the time of the 1st The player must already have chips in play and be in the tournament to purchase this add-on. Funds from this add-on will be added to the prize pool.
-Players may forfeit chips at the end of first break and re-enter at that time.
-All money added to the prize pool will be returned to the players in the top five (5) positions.
-Blinds and limits will increase every 20 minutes. See attached payout structure.
1. Players will draw for seat assignment five (5) minutes before start of tournament. If player is not present at the start of the first break, they will be ineligible to play in the tournament.
2. Players are responsible for protecting their own hand.
3. All players at the finale table must agree before being allowed to split the prize pool. Only top five (5) positions will be paid.
4. Any player behaving in a disruptive manner may, at the discretion of management, be disqualified.
5. Any player that has been disqualified does not receive any monies back.
6. Players must have all chips in plain view of all the players at all times.
7. All other Jena Choctaw Pines Casino Room rules and procedures apply.
8. Poker Player must be an Arrowhead Player’s club member to participate in this promotion.
9. All other Arrowhead players club rules and procedures apply.
10. The poker room designee will confirm the winner by verifying their players card and have the player sign for the receipt of cash payouts.