EVERY FRIDAY IN NOVEMBER
Every hour on the hour, each Friday, we will splash the pot from 7PM-12AM.
If there are multiple games, each table will be splashed.
Once the pot has been pushed to a winner, they will receive $50 in chips.
1. Live game must be established for 30 minutes prior to the splash.
2. These amounts will not roll/carry over.
3. If there is no game at the scheduled time, that money is forfeited.
4. Management will use a button/plaque to represent the “splash”.
5. Full rake must be in effect.
6. Poker Player must be an Arrowhead Player’s Club member to participate in this promotion.
7. All other Arrowhead players club rules and procedures apply.
8. The poker room designee will confirm the winner by verifying their players card and have the player sign the receipt of chips.
JCPC reserves the right to disqualify any payout with just cause and reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion with required approval. Any patron who has any dispute, disagreement or other grievance with a Gaming Operation that involves currency, tokens, or any other thing of value, may seek resolution of such dispute from the following persons and in the following order:
1. A member of the staff relevant to the Gaming Operation.
2. The supervisor of the area of the relevant Gaming Operation in which the dispute arose.
3. The manager of the relevant Gaming Operation.
4. The Commission.
Management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the tournament, promotion, or drawing at any time. Gaming promotion rules require JBCGC approval (MISC 543.12(b)). Any changes to a gaming promotion are not valid unless JBCGC approves the change. Any deviation from approved rules governing the gaming promotion will result in license suspension up to and/or fines.